Monday, June 17, 2013

26 Weeks!


I didn't take a picture this week because my belly hasn't changed.

How far along?  26 Weeks!

Maternity clothes? Still small enough to wear most of my regular clothes
 
Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: Sleep is still hit and miss.

Best moment this week: Everything went great at the Perinatologist. Her measurements are on target. She’s currently weighs around 1.15 lbs.

Miss Anything? Rain and Cooler weather.

Movement:  She kicks so hard that it freaked out the technician.

Food cravings: I wish I had cravings. It would make planning meals easier.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Her kicking and moving around.

Have you started to show yet: Yes. I am measuring on target.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No. I have had a few contractions mixed with Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? In but it is starting to stretch out.

Wedding rings on or off? Off for the most part

Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody, especially if I didn’t sleep well.


Random Tidbit: Just over 3 months left to go and I have finally started to gain a little weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment