Monday, July 1, 2013

28 Weeks!


How far along?  28 Weeks!

Maternity clothes? Still small enough to wear most of my regular clothes
 
Stretch marks? Oh yes.

Sleep: I sleep better when the AC is on. It is in the 100s on some days and doesn’t cool off enough during the night. I feel like I radiate heat.

Best moment this week: We went swimming yesterday to cool off from this heat.

Miss Anything? Rain and Cooler weather.

Movement:  My belly isn’t growing so her kicks are hurting a lot more.

Food cravings: I wish I had cravings. It would make planning meals easier.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Her kicking and moving around.

Have you started to show yet: Yes. I am measuring on target.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: I have had a lot more contractions and pressure lately.

Belly Button in or out? In but it is starting to stretch out.

Wedding rings on or off? Off for the most part

Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody, especially if I didn’t sleep well.

Looking forward to: A friend is coming in town for the week and staying with us.


Random Tidbit: We bought a couch and some baby blankets off of craigslist.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment