How far along? 25 Weeks!
Maternity clothes? Still small enough to wear most of my regular clothes
Stretch marks? I’m turning into a road map… but I guess that just means she
is getting bigger.
Sleep: I sleep better when the AC is on. It is in the 100s on some days and
doesn’t cool off enough during the night. I feel like I radiate heat.
Best moment this week: Nick and I went to Olive Garden for dinner this past week! Which is
a huge deal since he hates it.
Miss Anything? Rain and Cooler weather.
Movement: I am going to call her
spaz. She is so spastic, sometimes so much that it hurts.
Food cravings: I wish I had cravings. It would make planning meals easier.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Her kicking and moving around.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I am measuring on target.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No, but still have a few Braxton Hicks ever so often.
Belly Button in or out? In but it is starting to stretch out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off for the most part
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody, especially if I didn’t
sleep well.
Looking forward to: This is going to be a busy week; speaking in church on
Sunday, WIC on Tuesday, Glucose Test on Wednesday, Relief Society Meeting Wednesday evening, and Perinatologist on
Thursday.
Random Tidbit: We have to see a Perinatologist because her head was
measuring a week behind. The OB doesn’t seem too concerned about it but just
wants it to make sure things are good. Which means I get to see my baby girl
again! And…We might get to do a 3D image!



No comments:
Post a Comment