Friday, May 24, 2013

It's a GIRL!!!!

I will post a better picture next week but here she is!!


How far along?  22.6 weeks. I know, I’m a slacker.

Maternity clothes? My T-shirts are getting a bit snug
 
Stretch marks? Ever so increasing

Sleep: I have trouble sleeping on my left side because the baby kicks way more.

Best moment this week: We found out the gender!!

Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night without having to pee every few hours.

Movement: I don’t think there are words to describe the amount of movement.

Food cravings: Grapes, chocolate or sweets

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I can think of.

Have you started to show yet: Why yes I have!

Gender: It’s a Girl!!!!!

Labor Signs: NOPE!

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On, when I remember to put them on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part. But I still can cry at the drop of a pen

Looking forward to: The summer! Nick is out of school for the summer!

Random Tidbit: The baby registry is coming along. Just under 4 months or so to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment