Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 20



How far along:  20.2 weeks!! Half way there!!!

Maternity clothes: I have a few things people have either given or let me borrowed. My clothes are getting really tight.

Stretch marks? Oh gosh yes.

Sleep:  Sleep is becoming the inevitable. It’s hard not wanting to take a nap during the day.

Best moment this week: Nick got to feel the baby kick.

Miss Anything? I miss being able to roll over in bed.

Movement:  Every day almost every two hours.

Food cravings: My dad’s potato dish and Mexican food.

Anything making you queasy or sick: My husband’s body odor

Have you started to show yet: Over the past week my belly has expanded

Gender: We find out on May 22nd.

Labor Signs: I had braxton hicks over the weekend

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Mostly off. My fingers swell.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody for sure. I snap at Nick for the stupidest things.

Looking forward to: The Braves vs Giants game this weekend!!!

Random Tidbit: We just bought our first house!!!!

This is the first ultrasound we had done at 10.5 weeks. Just a few more weeks and we can see the baby again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment